Apprenticeship powered by
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual to join our team at AOS as a Broadcasting Production Assistant Apprentice.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, reliable and have a passion for sport.
This is a Level 3 Apprenticeship with a 18-21 month duration
Your role will involve travelling to and from sporting events where you will set up filming equipment, record or live-stream the event, and save and back up the footage to later upload.
The majority of your time will be spent editing footage from interviews and sporting events.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- A passion for developing and producing content
- An ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a production team
- An ability to think critically and creatively
- A strong work ethic and commitment in order to meet the standards required
- Recognition of and compliance with equality and diversity in the workplace